Friday, April 22, 2005

"You're fired."

Yup, last night I got fired. Not from my job, but as the webmaster for my parent's company website. Mom told me I was too far behind on updating things. That's fine because yes, I try to be a dad, an employee, and a student everyday. It is hard adding company webmaster to that as well. But that's not what fucked me up. What got me was her having the audacity to ask after she told me that she wanted to find a replacement for me: "Can you show me how to update the website so I can do it in the meantime?"
Huh? You say what? Ok, this is coming from a woman who doesn't know what HTML means or what its supposed to do, doesn't know what Dreamweaver, doesn't know what a tiled jpg is, or what the hell FTP is. I said. "No. By the time I show you how to do it, I could have done it myself. Just find your person and I will give them all the info and settings they need."

This is how my night ended after my professor fucked me over on grading 2 of my quizzes, sitting in traffic for an hour and 45 minutes, and having a 15 year old jump in my face telling me I have him "fucked up" (heated, pissed off). The last item was over something trivial; I asked him to be quiet while one of the adults were talking. He ignored me. Then he refused. Then he screamed on me.....can't have that.

KeyLolo Update (yesterday): Black and white. Black Bebe top, tight white pants and white sandals. Sans undies. Mmm mm mmm

2 comments:

Blonde Ambition said...

Damn......that explained the mood...me....I know the HTML and Dreamweaver....she may not even be satisfied with your replacement...and any replacement will cost her way more huh? SOrry about that babe....

Salsa Lover said...

Do I dare post the questions asked to me by someone learning how to do a web page and now complaining someone who doesn't know anything wants to do one? J/K!!!!!! Welcome to the world of trying to be your own boss in the Internet world.