Sunday, April 10, 2005

Antropology & Society

I know you all get tired of my racial observation, but I need help here my friendly readers. The topic, Spain. I was talking to someone from Spain this weekend. She (and she may be an oddball case) but I don't think she considers herself Caucasian. That's strange, because if I'm not mistaken the Moors moved out of Spain about 600 years ago. So their "Negroid" genetic make-up is minimal....I would assume. Shit, I don't know. Someone help me out.

Ok! On a lighter note, I had another odd convo with Glueman. No, it wasn't odd, it waw was funny as shit.

**Mid-day, in line at the Arby's**

Gluman: **laughing**
Me: wassup?
Glueman: Yo man, what would happen if when you nutted it lasted for a minute and a half?
Me: **laughing** WHAT?? You buggin'!
Glueman: I'm sayin' though! What would happen??
Me: Man...I bet you'd be screaming your BALLS off!
**next I lean back and softly scream in my best "Black or White" Micheal Jackson video imitation**
Glueman: Yeah, and I bet you be spent like a muh fucka too!
Me: **laughing** Aww man, you crazy as shit. That would be some serious shit, son!
Glueman: What's the longest time you ever bust one?
Me: Oh...about 30 seconds.
Glueman: Lying muh fucka. You ain't done 30 seconds shit!
Me: Aight...I'm just lying. But for real, one time it had to be at least 20 seconds.
Glueman: hehehehe.....and you was spent like shit, weren't you?
Me: Muh fucka I was DONE. I was no good for the rest of the night.

KeyLolo Update:

Alright! Time to start the week off right, right?
White off the shoulder mid-rift blouse. TIGHT yellow pants with black tangas...or au natural, I think tanga though. White high heeled but flat open-toed sandals.

3 comments:

TheManagement said...

..If only there were more hours in my day :( Sorry to have not commented in so long!

Brother Kojak said...

Thats ok KC. We student/workers have to stay on our toes.

Brother Kojak said...

Man.....Arby's is NICE! With the roast beef, pretty damn good for fast food.