Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Monday

Monday I shared a convo with HourGlass that was to say the least interesting.


...for real. i ain't fuck with nobody in over a year.
Me: Yeah right.

HourGlass: I'm serious. There is too much shit to go with that and all the drama I've been going thru with the brother (she didnt really say "brother", but I don't want to offend anyone) I was dealing with last year; Hasan's father.

Me: Is that right?

HourGlass: Yeah.

Me: So you trying to tell me that you're asexual?

HourGlass: Yeah. Wait. Let me hear your definition first before I go out in the streets telling people I'm asexual.

Me: You know; an asexual person is some one who has no desire for sex or sexual interaction from either the same sex or the opposite sex.

HourGlass: Yup! That's me. I don't feel like being bothered with no of that shit. Mainly because you have expectations from a brother (again, not the same word) and you get mad or hurt if it don't happen.

Me: Then that ain't asexual.

HourGlass: Why not?

Me: Because you don't want to have sex because of the consequences. The aftermath. An asexual person doesn't care, they just don't want to have sex period.

HourGlass: Oh, ok. I see what you saying now.

Me: Yeah. That's my goal in life. I've been working on it too.

HourGlass: (giving an incredulous glance) You.

Me: Yeah me sista (again, not the same word)! Shit. I'm tired of waking up in in the morning with a fucken sex headache. Man, like today I was doing good. I drove up here and didnt have one sexual thought until I saw this girl walking down the street.

HourGlass: You mean 'round here??!?!

Me: Yeah man! Damn, not everybody around here is ugly!

HourGlass: (laughs)

Me: Anyway, she was lookin' so good! Tight shorts and a tight top. She was standing....

HourGlass: How old was she?

Me: Uh.....I dunno. (embarrassed now)

HourGlass: Mmmm hmmm. I don't think you asexual either.

Me: (getting loud) Hey hey hey! I SAID I'm workin' on it!

No comments: