Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Jumping the Broom

I know, I know....white people don't jump the broom, BUT THAT'S WHAT WE CALL IT DAMNIT!!!

**tapping MGD bottle** Attention, attention. I have an announcement. Congratulations are in order and shit for Zulu and her new manz and dem. They are scheduled to jump the broom at the broom's earliest convenience. Congratulations y'all. May your lives together DEFINITELY NOT turn out to be the living hell mine did.

Just kidding, just kidding. Just don't have any kids, man. I don't think the world can handle SP and Zulu offsprings.

Please show them some love on her site.

4 comments:

DaB said...

Most of us jews may be white and while we don't "jump the broom" we do "break the glass." That's something with at least a lil flava, right?

Brother Kojak said...

Plenty. As long as you don't break it over each others heads.

You know, I'm glad you mentioned that, Dabrettman. I always thought that was a Greek tradition. Thanks for the 411.

Zulu said...

I think I will suggest to SP that we jump the broom and break the glass. Imagine how festive that would be. :)

Brother Kojak said...

That's an understatement. Your family would flip!