Wednesday, September 14, 2005

As The Mind Wanders

As I am writing this, I’m struggling to stay awake in my 1st class of the evening. Man…I was trying to eat well today, but I think I over did it. Especially given what I did. I joined the gym’s Boot Camp. 3 days a week, ½ an hour each day of ballbusting hell. All I ate all day was a protein bar with coffee, tuna fish sub and a pretzel. Not a whole lot of fuel when you are tired. The class is worth it though. We do strength-training, agility, and power which is just a little different from the strength training. We have a really diverse class too; a dean, a couple of administrators, and me, jonny low-on-the-totem-pole. Won’t go thru all the different excercises but I tell you one of my weird habits. I wear the tight running tops. Not because I’m cut like that. Not even close. I wear them to remind myself of how shitty a physique I have so I can work harder. When you are down on the floor and in push-up position and you look in the mirror and see that gut damn near touching the ground, you get that extra push-up going.

My new mistress, Fall Ball is going great (to me at least). Damn, I don’t remember if I mentioned that. I’ve got a couple of guys together to play baseball at school. Yesterday was our 1st practice. We weren’t even on a baseball field, but we have batting practice (BP) and a little fielding practice. I pitched BP. Damn if felt good. Adult sports in a team environment. No kids. No girlfriends. I almost got a “no chic around” hard on. We men get those from events like this; watching wrestling matches with the fellas, card night (farts included), weight-lifting in full sweat and so on. Friday is the next practice with Happy Hour to follow. I get siced! I may have picks for a select few of y’all. Some of you already know the link. I should have it updated tomorrow.






The catch phrase is “Don’t you agree with me here?”

8 comments:

chaparritadeoro said...

What kind of hoops does a girl have to jump through to get the link for these pics?? Am I allowed in this circle of trust? After all I've been a reader since way back.

Reese The Law Girl said...

Oooo, I wanna be in the circle of trust. I WANNA BE IN THE CIRCLE, DAMMIT!!!

WebmasterMama said...

Circle of trust... LOL!!!!

I don't agree with you... because even though you get off on doing you're all-men thing, you can't last... eventually, you need us women. Whereas, 99% of the time, us women are happy being with each other and don't really need men. Just for, well, ya know.....and even then, there are things that simulate a man.

chaparritadeoro said...

Yeah! I know that's right. Preach it mama!

Brother Kojak said...

Both of y'all are full of shit. I tell you what, go to Target this weekend; I heard Fibercell is on sale. I think both of y'all need a case.

Neckbone said...

"I heard Fibercell is on sale" Buahahahahaa!

Jessy said...

Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about strength training these days! I have a secret strength training exposed if you want to come check it out

mia said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about strength training - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a strength training blog myself if you'd like to stop by