Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fucken Blogspot

you know, I should have known better than to try to blog and then save what I've written on here. I had 3/4's my experience with Heidi (http://www.heidimartin.com) typed up and ready to go, and I come back here today and the shit is gone. Back to the damn drawing board.

Note to you monkeys: I do not hate white woman. Stop emailing me stupid shit. Find something else to get mad at like slavery in Africa, corrupt politicians, the piss crust around the rim of your toilet bowl. This blog is for my mental health and your entertainment. You don't like it, don't read it and peace out my face. Never been with a white chic and I'm not ruling it out; as a matter of fact I'm taking applications.


Yeah....let's do that. WHITE GIRLS ONLY! Send me sure personal resume and a best asset pic. Maybe its time to sample the vanilla milk.


**rolling eyes**
I'm out like whoa.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

ok, so what the heck are you talking about here? who thinks you hate white women? HULLOOO he loves ALL woman, no matter what color...he LOVES women!

Duh, read his blog.

I got your back.

And thanks, at this point, I'd be nice about the hug. =)

Brother Kojak said...

Thanks, Dez. You is alright!

Paula R said...

Oh the things people don't know! *rolling eyes*

Blonde Ambition said...

Damn it...I'm a white girl...you got my app a long ass time ago....and the best asset pic...I ain't heard shit! LMAO!!!!