Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Testosterone

lets talk about testosterone, a word derived from the word testes, balls, nuts. Test (as I will call it for short) is an amazing thing and I think it has a lot to do with the type of man I am. One a scale of 100, if the average man had a Test level of 60, Id put myself at 70, 75. Why?
1.) I dont mind the theatre, but as soon as someone starts singing, Im out.
2.) Im quick to call someone or something gay.
3.) Wear your panties?!?! I dont think so.....
4.) if we go see a romantic comedy, there better be at let one fight scene.

There's more but I think my point has been conveyed. I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone this morning. She said that her husband doesnt like strip clubs. says its such a waste. My first reaction was to laugh. That was also my second, third and fourth reactions. What could be better than having a gorgeous woman dance naked or half naked in front of your very eyes? Whats a few ones among friends, huh?To all the fellas out there, workout PRIOR to doing the horizontal limbo. You can accomplish so much more if you wait to squirt later.Uh oh! My jerk chicken is here...pizzat!!

No comments: