Monday, November 20, 2006

Blogging Sucks

Hey everybody. Remember me? Brother Kojak? The salty brotha who always has something to say yet nothing at all? huh? No, no. Not Fonsworth. That guy's a queer. I'm the brotha with the dreds...somewhat altheletic....no, no. Not Ricky Williams. He's all banged up....thinks he's a new jack hippie although I DO envy him for his abs and nipple rings.

No, I'm the kat that had the NFL Preview on the blog? Remember? Here are a couple of reminders:

http://kojak2000.blogspot.com/2006/01/nfl-in-review-dallas-cowboys.html
http://kojak2000.blogspot.com/2006/01/nfl-in-review-houston-texans.html

Ahhh, yes! Now you remember. And to make matters worse, you ain't miss a damn thing. So what's been going on in the last month? oh nothing major....marriage is still a fiasco, no new gig (but at least I'm not unemployed), and I just got a new car with a crappy system. How you gonna sell a black man a car with a half-ass radio? That's absurd. Things I've learned about myself in the last month:

1.) I was fishing around the internet, and found out that I used to have a website bookmarked called www.emptybowl.com. Dude would critque cereal. Stupid idea, but man it came in handy in its own odd way. Sadly, it is gone.

2.) I should leave the partying to the youngin's. I've haven't seen the goddess Heidi in weeks. **sigh**

3.) I start out 80% of my verbal stories as "...this girl I was messin' with..."

4.) I lost about 12 pounds during Ramadan. I gained 15 pounds after that.

5.) I would be doing a lot better in fantasy sports if I let a hot chic draft for me. That way, the other dudes wouldnt pick as well during the draft because they'd be watching her bounce up and down.

6.) I will never be a fantasy sports commissioner again.






Let's start with my weekend. Believe it or not, it was eventful. Friday, 2 of TheOffspring's boys came over and I was asked to help out with that. We took them to dinner, the movies, and then for ice cream. 2 of them didnt go to sleep until about 2 in the morning. I woke up at around 5 to shake the weasel, and one of them (I found out the oldest and yet smallest one) dropped like a Collosus of a load in the toilet. I had to dump ACID down the damn drain man. Like he was holding that for weeks.

So there was my sleep for the rest of the morning AND his Pops wanted to pick him up at 7:30 because he had a game. So that one left, and the other one wouldn't get up until about 10. So we went to IHOP. Sat down and got waited on, but after about 20 mins and 2 tables getting their food before we did, I threw $5 on the table and bounced. PISSED!! It wasn't racism or anything like that, just incompetence. So we went to Burger King across the street and ate chicken samiches. **rolling eyes** My mom called and asked if she could treat them to go-cart racing. I took them there, and on the last lap the other kid (YouTooOldForThat) damn near broke TheOffspring's ankle. TheOffspring was in the parking lane about to get out of the car when shorty ran into his cart. TheOffspring bent over in a weird way and I thought his ankle snapped. He was screaming (I think because he thought that it was going to snap) and I snapped at YouTooOldForThat not because I was mad at him, but because he was so careless....whenever they pitstopped before he had no problem stopping. But of course, when it counts, he smashed him. So both of them end up crying; YouTooOldForThat more so than TheOffspring. I had to give him a peep talk ALL the way to the house. Geez....sensitive.

Sat. night I sat and watched a "Dexter" marathon on Showtime. That's a good show. Check it out if you have cable. I also ended up spilling carrot juice all over the carpet without realizing it. Great. In the morning, after eating some HOMEMADE breakfast grub and scrubbing out the carrot stain with pro strength Resolve like Cinderella, I finally ended up taking YouTooOldForThat home. The rest of the weekend was good too; pizza, beer, and a whole lotta none-ya-business!

Don't expect another post no time soon. Blogging sucks!

6 comments:

Reese The Law Girl said...

Is that all we get?

Stingy. ;p~~~

Brother Kojak said...

Touche!

Blonde Ambition said...

I'd like to thank you for that link and the Ricky Williams reference....now you just KNOW that made my night!

Shame on you making a little boy cry...have I ever mentioned that I have been known to do that to teenage boys? lmao

Ah yes....Dexter....I am HOOKED on that show! I mean...a serial killer who kills serial killers (or just really, really bad people) and he's a man with serious issues who dates a woman with serious issues.....and it's written well I think. Love it! I can't wait for the gf's ex to be offed by the way. lol

Paula R said...

Man, you are LAME! LMAO

Sounds like you've been busy with life, join the ranks of the not in school. As you know, I'm back IN school *rolling eyes* thanks.

I always knew you were one of those guys that gets off on scaring small children! :D

hehe

Your dumbass BETTER blog more often, I'm getting sick of your slacking!

Brother Kojak said...

You guys can be some real buttholes....damn!

Blonde Ambition said...

It just shows how much we LOVE you! :D