Thursday, July 10, 2003

Such a Pussy

Ok, the older I get the more of a pussy I become. CHeck this out.....Im driving on my way to work and I decided to listen to the Buena Vista Social Club song "Chan Chan". I had to hold back the tears. Why? I think because in that movie the viejos had faded into obscurity; and then even in the first scene you can see the excitement in these old mens faces as theyre performing in front of thousands of people now. Very empowering. A story with a happy ending...and real too!!As I always say on hear, we have to respect our elders. They are capable of so much more than we think......except driving in rush hour traffic. LOLOk, enough of that....I go to the mens room this morning and the lights are still out. I turned them on and did my thing with the thing. But then I got to thinking....what if I came in there, turned on the lights, and found some dude in there crying sitting on the toilet? Would I laugh?? Probably....especially if the stall door was closed. hehehehehe...thats awful right?

No comments: